Wednesday, December 11, 2013

THE BEGINNING

It's the easiest thing to find something negative in people. To dislike a nation, the color of a skin, the language, culture, or somebody's existence. I refuse that. I refuse to be the seed of hatred and intolerance.

I want happiness. Not wealth, not fame, or even success. Just happiness. Not just for me, but for others. Sometimes happiness seems to be the hardest thing to achieve...

My country is a part of me. It is a part of my identity that can reach into past where my ancestors dwell. They speak through the earth and stone. It's hard to hear them sometimes. But I try very hard. The message is usually: "Live now! Live fully and without hesitation!" It's a good message.

This blog is created in the honor of my country. Everything that is good, positive and loveable about Serbia will find it's place here.

I wish you all a welcome with an open heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment